With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about that special gift that tells the one you love just how much they mean to you. This year break out of the traditional mold of candy, cards or ties with a gift that will remind them of you every time they use it. For the hunter in your life, these are 2016’s hottest bow hunting gifts.
- Venom G3 Sight – Everybody loves to receive personalized accessories. New for 2016, the Venom G3 sight allows you to choose the exact sight your hunter would want. From pin size and quantity, light or no light, and even colored guard in purple, blue, or green, you’ll be able to customize the perfect Valentine’s Day gift. Click here to see all of the available options.
- Camo Cook Set—The only thing better than taking down your prey is grilling it for your friends and family. This cook set includes an apron and oven mitt. It’s rugged construction is perfect for use at home or in the field.
- Knife Set—Field dressing your kill takes a lot of work and the right tools. Far too much meat and too many hides are destroyed by hunters using the wrong knife for the job, but this set solves that problem. The Game Processor Kit includes everything that your hunter needs to skin and butcher their kill in the field, along with a carrying case that keeps all of their tools organized.
- Hunting Getaway—Not every hunting trip involves roughing it out in the middle of the woods; there are several hunting lodges around the country that cater to couples looking for a romantic hunting weekend together. Some hunting lodges provide the opportunity to stalk big game during the day, while you enjoy a world-class dinner and comfortable accommodations at night. Click here to read more.
- Hook ‘N’ Go Release – New for the 2016 lineup, this release is designed for ultimate ease and accuracy. EZ Touch one-touch loading, a forward-mounted trigger for stroke power and precision, and durable CNC-machined components are just some of the features this product includes. Click here to learn more about the Hook ‘N’ Go Release.
- Heatsheets—Nothing ruins a hunting trip faster than a drastic change in the weather. Suddenly you find yourself freezing in the middle of the night, or burning up because of a freak heat wave. Heatsheets are unique Valentine’s Day gifts that mitigate the effects of wild temperature fluctuations with disposable reflective blankets. Use them in an emergency to stay warm and dry, and with hands-free access, hunters never have to drop their bow.
- Scouting Cameras—On a large hunting lease it’s hard to know whether or not you’ve picked the right place to set up your blind for your trip. Scouting cameras can give your hunter the edge. These practical Valentine’s Day gifts allow hunters to surveil several different locations at once so they know where to set up, and when their targets are most active.
- Range Finder—Successful bow hunting is part art, part science, and often the difference between a kill shot and a miss is knowing just how far away the target really is. A high quality laser range finder takes the guesswork out of long range shots, and will improve your hunter’s accuracy.
- Camo Rings—Popular Valentine’s Day gifts for women tend to fall into one of two categories: clothing or jewelry. Knock that special lady off her feet this Valentine’s Day by combining her love of jewelry with her love of hunting. Customized his and her camo rings are not only unique, but show her your love will last forever.
- Heavy Duty Phone Case—A sad fact of modern life is that it’s increasingly impossible to go anywhere without your phone. Unfortunately, smartphones and the outdoors don’t always mix. The excitement of the hunt can quickly turn to catastrophe when your hunter damages their expensive phone. Otterbox’s outdoor phone cases are great for the hunter in the field, and in everyday life. The cases offer incredible protection against scratches and drop damage, and Otterbox has designs for almost every phone.
Don’t let your Valentine’s Day gifts get put away in some corner of the closet a few weeks after the holiday; give your special someone a gift they’ll want to use.